Anhinga has a new owner

Hello,

I’m the new owner of Anhinga (hull 83) and I have a lot of questions to
post in the forum.

I’ve registered a couple of days ago but I can’t yet login to post
messages. Please let me know what I need to do.

In the mean time I send updated information regarding Anhinga:

Boat name: Anhinga

Hull number: 083

Year hull: 1989

First name: Luis

Last name: Dordio Gomes

Home port: Povoa do Varzim, Portugal

Thanks,

Luis Dordio Gomes

Anhinga, 83

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

Luis,
Welcome, you and Anhinga are with the rest of the best. As for your log in problem I’m not much help there but I’m sure someone will answer your plight soon.

Bob & Lois

BCC Jolie Brise

Hi Luis, Welcome to the BCC forum. You will be amazed at the amount of information you can get from the people who own these boats. I am sending you this email to let you know that you can email me direct if you have any questions about the building of the boat or other such questions. Oh, you may not know but I used to own the Sam L. Morse Company so I know about the way they are put together.

Any questions you have that would be answered by an opinion, I suggest you send them to this forum because you will receive many various responses and you will have to choose which one suits your needs best.

Roger Olson
xiphias37@yahoo.com

Ahh Anhinga! I have two hard copy photos of her, from way back when - I had inquired about her maybe 10 years ago or so… I still look at those pics as inspiration for what a fully painted BCC will look like… I plan to paint alot. Are there any recent pics you can share?

Congratulations on the win!

-Ben

Ben,

I would like to know every thing from her previous life.

She is freshening up now and then I’ll promise to post some real photos on the Gallery.

In the mean time, as you ask, I attach some photos taken when I was inquiring her some months ago.

EE_01.JPG

proa_01.JPG

popa001.JPG

ABI windlass.JPG

escada006.JPG

motor_01.JPG

sal?o_01.JPG

sal?o_03.JPG

forepeack_01.JPG

Wow, great pics… thanks for sharing. I’ll try and get you these 2 pics I have. Drop me an email off-forum.

ben@beneriksen.com

Thank you Roger.

I saw your Melanesian Adventure and I know the only cat we can see in Mat??s book is yours on page 166 looking to us from Xiphias bow.

In the next months (years probably) I?m compulsorily dedicated to restore Anhinga, hull 83. Hopefully, this is one of the factory finished boats, with the standard layout, and previous owners didn?t added many gadgets so I don?t have many holes to fill.

I like boats, but I think the BCC is a work of art. I thank you for taken part on her production.