BCC28 August Dame is Sold

**AUGUST DAME**, hull # 58, built in 1981, and fully factory finished by the Sam L Morse Co., is **FOR SALE** for a very modest price ! While for sale in early January this year an adjacent sailboat fell off it’s stands and entangled it’s mast top in AUGUST DAME’s mast top. The result is AUGUST DAME’s mast was punctured and bent approximately 3 feet below it’s top.

The insurance company’s repair estimate priced out a fully professionally replaced new mast – which resulted in declaring AUGUST DAME a total loss. So she is now offered for sale at a greatly reduced price. $ 20,000.00 cash, as / where is, will gain immediate possession and cover my cost of salvage value with the insurance company. If you have a cash offer that can be executed quickly, please contact me now. ALL OFFERS WILL BE QUICKLY CONSIDERED AND RESPONDED TO.

This is a great opportunity for anyone capable of completing a repair, either using contractors or as a Do-It-Yourselfer. AUGUST DAME is located in Deltaville, Virginia, and is available to view. She requires a new mast (or ingenious repair of existing) and trouble shooting of her diesel engine’s fuel pump / injector system. Included in the sale is her full compliment of sailing and cruising gear, stored in a nearby 10 foot by 10 foot rental locker.

I desire to to have August Dame sailing, and not sent to the insurance company’s salvage yard. Time is of the essence in this sale. Her yard storage fee is paid thru the end of April.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING A SAM L MORSE FACTORY FINISHED BCC28, BUT BEEN CHALLENGED BY THE SELLING PRICE, AUGUST DAME IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY NOW !!!

Listing of major sailing and cruising gear, and pictures taken mid-December 2024, are below.

PLEASE SAVE AUGUST DAME !

Mike Miller
mbm5721@aim.com
804-651-1065

1 Like

August Dame has a new owner, and soon a new home in South Carolina. Thanks to all who showed interest !