Chesapeake Rendezvous New Update

BucephalusGodspeed, and Ariel,  

Thank you for your enthusiasm! The rest of you Chesapeake folks must be asleep at the helm.

Mid June looks bad for Bucephalus and Godspeed, but Ariel is game! Id like to hear from everyone.  We received a nice invitation to join the Montgomery 17 Rendezvous mid June in the Patuxent from Tod Mills. Its a sister. Another Lyle Hess design.

Please email me at  alohakate@highstream.net  and let us know what you think. Give me a good email and phone if you can so we can coordinate. Let me know what DATE might work. We are thinking early to mid June. Let me know about PLACE. Depending on who can make it, well pick a central place. Suggestions are welcome.

Aloha                          Annapolis, MD

Ariel                            York River, Virginia

Bucephalus                  Norfolk, Virginia

Calypso                       York River, Virginia 

Getta-Wae Dhow        York River, Virginia 

Godspeed                    Chesapeake, ? Virginia 

Iduna                           Baltimore, MD           

Sirius                           Annapolis. MD

Surprise                       Annapolis, MD (going to Maine)

So let me know. Give me an email and phone for you!  

Fair Winds

Alohakate@highstream.net

I am interested in any updated information on time and place for  the BCC rendezvous in the Cheasapeake.  I am located on the Hudson River in Nyack but would like to sail down  if possible.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Mark Giegel
BCC "Itchen" # 73
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:46 PM
Subject: [bcc] Chesapeake Rendezvous New Update

Thank you for your enthusiasm! The rest of you Chesapeake folks must be asleep at the helm.

Mid June looks bad for Bucephalus and Godspeed, but Ariel is game! Id like to hear from everyone.  We received a nice invitation to join the Montgomery 17 Rendezvous mid June in the Patuxent from Tod Mills. Its a sister. Another Lyle Hess design.

Please email me at  alohakate@highstream.net  and let us know what you think. Give me a good email and phone if you can so we can coordinate. Let me know what DATE might work. We are thinking early to mid June. Let me know about PLACE. Depending on who can make it, well pick a central place. Suggestions are welcome.

Fair Winds

Alohakate@highstream.net

FYI-

Nica and Jeremy are on CALYPSO, not Ariel . . .  And mid-June is not a necessity - August is OUT but if more people can make it in July that would work with us as well.

Thanks,
Nica
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:46 PM
Subject: [bcc] Chesapeake Rendezvous New Update

Fair Winds

Alohakate@highstream.net

IDUNA will sail with a letter of marque to the Chesapeake Rendezvous.