East Coast rendezvous 2004

Kate:

We appreciate the effort and time required to organize a rendezvous - thanks. If you are sailing to Vera’s, perhaps you could capture a few images of the approach, etc. and post them at the forum.

Warmest Regards,

Rod
s/v IDUNA

Dear all,

Rod of Iduna has a great idea regarding the Lyle Hess Tribute!

I’ll go scope out the anchorage, the marina and facilities. I’ll get pictures, best I can.

I hope we?can?count on?Rod as our?official photographer of the Lyle Hess Tribute? We need pictures!

Will Iduna be there?

Put Sept 24-26 on your calendar! It will be the place to be by land or by sea.?..lots of participation from Good Old Boat and a few other interested parties.

Let’s make it a great gathering.

Stay tuned!

AlohaKate
410 571-2955

We’ll try and make it also, up from the Great Wicomico River
aboard Godspeed.

Mark and Maria Gearhart
s/v Godspeed

Hooray! Hooray!

Mark and Maria are coming too! Now to work on the fly in people…and the Falmouth Cutters and NorSea and any Custom Lyle Hess designs you guys can locate! I love it.??
Aloha
Kate
Kate Christensen
RogueWave Yacht Sales & Services, LLC.
1806 Dreams Landing Way
Annapolis, MD 21401 USA
410 571-2955 Office
410 703-5008 Cell
801 681-9741 Fax
kate@roguewaveyachtsales.com
www.roguewaveyachtsales.com

Mark:

You wrote: “We’ll try and make it also, up from the Great Wicomico River
aboard Godspeed”

Try is not good enough, even if the bay if frozen solid and it is so cold, electrons are frozen in their orbitals, your presence at the LHTR is required.

Rendezvous 1) A meeting at a prearranged time and place, 2) A prearranged meeting, esp. an assembly point for troops or ships -The American Heritage College Dictionary. The definition of rendezvous does not tell of the excitement and friendship of?seven to 10 Lyle Hess designs sharing an anchorage. It is magic.

rod
s/v IDUNA