San Francisco

Marty,
      I would love to have another San Francisco get together this spring. We had one in Marina Bay about four years ago and it was a lot of fun (6 or 7 BCCs and a bunch of nice folks).  There were many empty downwind slips there then.  I don't think that is the case now, but I'll check it out the next time I'm there. Meeting in a place like Clipper Cove is another possibility.  Even anchoring out in Richardson Bay with dinner in Sausalito might work. 
       BCCs in the Bay include Shamrock, Anita Rock, Glory, Penguin, Junessa, Kikoranghi, Adventure, my boat Odyssey,and soon to arrive Devon.  That's nine boats plus Ron Walton who sails a Falmouth Cutter out of Alameda.  I have e-mail addresses for all of these owners except Junessa and Adventure.
       Lets put this out there and set a place and date.
Wayne Edney

Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes

We would love to be a part of that BCC reunion. Call or email if I can help!
It sounds like great fun. See you on the water! Rufo

Aloha San Francisco BCC Folks,

Rufo, thanks for chiming in. I think Wayne Edney of s/v Odessey is in charge, right Wayne?

The biggest hurdle is the date and the place. When and Where.  We did a raft up here in the Chesapeake in 2002 and that was great, but the shore party people where a bit dependent as we were about 2 miles from a landing. In afterthought, we felt that a marina, or at least a nearby marina was a good idea.

When you set a date and a place, it becomes real and takes on a life of its own.

Kate
Kate Christensen
RogueWave Yacht Sales & Services, LLC.
1806 Dreams Landing Way
Annapolis, MD 21401 USA
410 571-2955 Office
410 703-5008 Cell
801 681-9741 Fax

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:10 AM
To: bcc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [bcc] San Francisco

We would love to be a part of that BCC reunion. Call or email if I can help!
It sounds like great fun. See you on the water! Rufo

Yahoo! Groups Links
Greg and Jill,
     Great idea!  The first one of these events that I attended was about 4 years ago in Long Beach.  It was a Hess boat get together and a lot of fun.  We actually sailed down from San Francisco and spent a couple of weeks in the Channel Islands.
    Right now, the first task is to find a location.  I counted 5 adjoining empty downwind slips across from my boat in Marina Bay this weekend.  There are others, but they are spread around the marina and who knows what will be available in a couple of months.  Where do you have your event in April?  If you or anybody else out there has any ideas, let me know.  I would like to set a date as soon as we can decide on a location.
Wayne
BCC "Odyssey"

delezynski wrote:
Wayne,

I am A Nor'Sea 27 owner and look into the BCC group every so often as
I love Hess designed boats. If you are thinking about having a
get-together here in the San Francisco Bay, and think it may turn into
a Hess designed get-together, let me know! It would be a GREAT time!

By the way, we have a Nor'Sea get-together during the April, Sail Expo
West (on the Saturday) and a Boat Crawl. If any of the BCC owners
would like to drop in, I am sure you are welcome to join in.

--
Greg & Jill Delezynski
S/V Guenevere
Our home page is at:
http://www.svguenevere.com

Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes