Video of Elizabeth enjoying a stiff breeze.

Put this together quick… found some decent clips of the old girl storming along in about 23kts of breeze en route from Portland Maine to Halifax Nova Scotia.

Great video clip. She is indeed “stroming along”.

Thanks

Very nice Ben! Are you sure you want to part with her?

Tom
“Terrier” #31

Nope !!

Ben:

Now you are thinking in the right direction. Dollar for dollar and foot for foot, there is not a finer passagemaker than the Bristol Channel Cutter. She is built stout strong, will take you anywhere and bring her crew home safely. Granted her quarters may seem tight at times but we found them very livable and warm.

Rod
IDUNA

Ben:

Now you are thinking in the right direction. Dollar for dollar and foot for foot, there is not a finer passagemaker than the Bristol Channel Cutter. She is built stout strong, will take you anywhere and bring her crew home safely. Granted her quarters may seem tight at times but we found them very livable and warm.

Rod
IDUNA

Ben I think that you should put off selling her for awhile, I ever so much enjoyed the way the boat sailed. The balance and sea kindly features were superb. She moves so well thru the water. I met this guy in Somes sound who told me the worst thing he ever did was sell his Bcc.

So true, so true! Great sailing boat, you can’t deny it!

We are becoming a mutual admiration society… She is a great boat but aren’t we preaching to the choir.
May be I am jealous because my boat is still not in the water… Just several more months…

Mehmet
BBC#53 CERYAN