Welcome Peter Pike s/v Devon!

Aloha?BCC?Lovers! ?
?
Please welcome Peter Pike?as he is?the proud new owner of John Churchill’s Bucephalus, now dubbed “Devon”. Peter is returning to the sea after a successful career and a family. Peter is shipping “Devon” to San Francisco! He once sailed across the Atlantic by himself and so he still might have a few dreams of sailing “Devon” far. Wherever “Devon” takes him will be a great place. She’s a great vessel.
?
It was a thrill for me at survey and sea trial with lively sailing in an average of 6 feet of water in Florida’s Caloosahatchee River?in Fort Myers with the depth sounder beeping wildly. John was smiling perhaps too much.?Peter remained calm! I kept encouraging John to demonstrate reefing 101. We survived.
?
Well there is more wind in San Francisco Bay, but it is also deeper! Peter will enjoy the beautiful BCC and I only regret that one more BCC went West. Selfishly, I’m trying to rustle up a Rendezvous on the East Coast!
?
Welcome Peter! Congratulations.
?
Kate Kate Christensen
RogueWave Yacht Sales & Services, LLC.
1806 Dreams Landing Way
Annapolis, MD 21401 USA
410 571-2955 Office
410 703-5008 Cell
801 681-9741 Fax
kate@roguewaveyachtsales.com
www.roguewaveyachtsales.com

Kate,
On behalf of the San Francisco Bay BBC owners, I would like to welcome Peter Pike to the Bay area. There are at least 6 BCCs in the bay area and we have had several great get togethers in past years (Catalina, Long Beach, and San Francisco). The Bay, delta, and coast are offer diverse cruising grounds.?
We are always looking for other BCCs while sailing the bay and will be on the lookout for “Devon”. If Peter needs any local information about slips, I would be glad to talk with him. In fact the slip next to “Odyssey” in Marine Bay is empty!
Looking forward to meeting up.
Wayne Edney
sv 'Odyssey"
(530) 677-4362