WTB Fatty Knees

If anyone located in the north west has a Fatty Knees dingy they would like to sell, please contact me. I am located in Portland Or.

Thanks
Brooks

We commissioned a modified “Cherub” from the new builder at Port Washington. Its in the yard and awaiting my pick up. This might be a solution for you.

Thanks for the info, I did not even think about Cape George Cutters. I have fired off a query as to cost and availability. Is your boat going to come fished, or are you going to do the fitting out?

thanks again,
Brooks Dollar

By now you should have more info on Cherubs than you expect. My request was for a modified hull–with a centerboard well so I could sail it around the SF Bay. Larboards just don’t dig deep enuff ! So it was a trick to design a 8ft boat that would fit over the skuttle hatch. I like to see where I am going and putting a dink atop the cabin was not my solution. So now I have the job of fitting a center board and rudder. I will supply a mast,boom etc. Of note, in the SBMorse literature the description of the Cherub spells out an inner shell to provide bouancy. We placed a little more forward but had to skimp on the stern inorder to fit it between mast and hatch. Roger Olson stated someplace in the files that it was not necessary. The nice looking foam bulwarks were dropped for some reason. I plan to put a few bumpers in their place so I have a better feeling of righting (or rightousness?).
Hope this helps.

nathaniel berkowitz, sausalito california

tel: 415 331 3314 fax: 415 331 1854

email:nathanielsf@yahoo.com

— On Tue, 4/26/11, BCC Forums bccforums@samlmorse.com wrote:

Subject: [BCC Forum Post] Brooks: Re: WTB Fatty Knees
To: bccforum@samlmorse.com
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 6:51 PM

Author: Brooks
Username: Brooks
Subject: Re: WTB Fatty Knees
Forum: BCC Forum
Link: http://www.samlmorse.com/forum/read.php?5,10369,10374#msg-10374

Thanks for the info, I did not even think about Cape George Cutters. I have fired off a query as to cost and availability. Is your boat going to come fished, or are you going to do the fitting out?

thanks again,
Brooks Dollar