Annapolis Boat Show Oct 2017

Aloha BCC People!

I am thrilled to tell you that we will have beautiful 1990 Brisol Channel Cutterin the Annapolis Brokerage Boat Show!

In 2005 we bought Indigo because she was ever so beautiful. We shipped her to Annapolis and we had Sumio and many owners of Bristol Channel Cutters show up to help us. Scott and Dot of Itchen, Tom Harrer of White Wings, Rod and Leonora of Iduna, and I’m sure more people. It rained and 600 people saw their first Bristol Channel Cutter. I tell people they are like unicorns…very magical.

The BCC Indigo #113 was voted the most beautiful boat in the show! For good reason.

NOW in 2017 we are thrilled to have the beautiful 1990 BCC Pinocchio in the show. Our good friend and lover of traditional boats restored her to perfection and her subsequent owners (two) have cared for her. She is a really beautiful BCC and we are so proud to show her.

Yes, of course she is for sale offered by us, the RogueWave Divsion of David Walters Yachts. www.davidwaltersyachts.com - go to Featured and go to tiny.

I hope to post some pics here, but see her online.

Aloha Kate

Kate Christensen
RogueWave, David Walters Yachts
7080 Bembe Beach Road, Suite 111
Annapolis MD, 21403
kate@davidwaltersyachts.com
410-919-7521