What more could you ask for? It is ABSOLUTELY beautiful. Good job…
These are old pics of mine from a trip to Texas in 2012. @David had just launched her after years of restoration after damage from hurricane Ike in 2008.
I had noted several interesting features, including:
- cast bronze bits and bowsprit base
- cast bronze stanchion caps
- very beefy bowsprit
- belaying pins
- split lazarette hatch
- mainsheet traveller
- companionway hood with storage boxes
- split/hinged companionway doors
- bronze rod rigging for the bobstay and under the boomkin
- bulwark mounted nav lights
- teak cockpit sole
More info here:
Great photos, Jeremy. She was looking pretty smart all freshly varnished. Rose’s home port is now Rockland, Maine. Hope to see you this summer.
Brian Wootten Woolley sends his best.
Hi David - Where is Brian now? Does he still have his boat? I recall it was a Hess 35’ ish design. We’re headed to Kemah next week and will be there through Christmas.
Brian sails Pyxis, his 35 foot Hess Falmouth design, in Antigua.