Boarding Ladder : SOLD

I have a Mystic Stainless boarding ladder for sale. It’s call " The Foldaway " and can be seen here … ( MYSTIC STAINLESS & ALUMINUM : THE FOLDAWAY ).

I believe it’s a very fine boarding ladder. I had it semi-permanently mounted at the shrouds on my last BCC. As can be seen from the web site it’s a bit of a pricey thing ( $973 = $865 for the ladder & $108 for the steps ). Although I did have it mounted on the boat for awhile it’s in very fine condition. The ladder is three sections and 70 inches long .

Be glad to part with it for $300 + shopping.

Thanks,

Did you select the step option when you purchased it? Also, did you have to drill holes in your bulwarks to mount it?

Hi,

The step option… Yes and No. When I ordered the ladder I thought I asked for the steps but they thought I did not. So they sent the ladder without the steps. So, I called and complained and they then sent me the steps. So I have the steps but I’ve not installed them. A simple matter of drilling the holes and mounting them.

Yes, I had to drill holes in the bulwarks to mount the ladder. While there are a number of arrangements available for mounting it I chose to mount it on the bulwarks, so drilling holes is necessary.

Thanks,