Bowsprit netting pictures wanted

<>

Bowsprit Netting on Nerius at Long Beach Rendezous several years ago.

Bowsprit Netting.jpg

Where can one get netting like this?

Netting is stocked by the following companies:

Memphis Net and Twine Co. www.memphisnet.net

and

Seattle Marine and Fishing Co. www.seamar.com

Both of these companies have great service and are very helpful. You may want to telephone them, then send an e-mail with a image of the bowsprit netting.

rod

Julian:

Julian:

I know I jumped into this a little late but I have a .htm file of Roger Olson's sprit netting plan if you are of a mind to weave your own.   I would be happy to send it to you if you wish.  Let me know............whitewings@charter.net

Tom

PS Rod’s suggestion for commercial netting would sure be a time-saver.

Subject to Roger’s approval, sent it to me, and I will put it on the website.

Regards
JOhn

John:

Here's an .htm file of the netting layout.  I cannot imagine Roger would object to it's being posted for BCC owners.  He has always been a good sharer.  If he does, I guess I would have to fly to Panama and apologize in person over several cervezas.  You will note that the instructions from the first to the second diagram have to overlap to be read.........I goofed when I scanned it.

Tom

John:

Here's an .htm file of the netting layout.  I cannot imagine Roger would object to it's being posted for BCC owners.  He has always been a good sharer.  If he does, I guess I would have to fly to Panama and apologize in person over several cervezas.  You will note that the instructions from the first to the second diagram have to overlap to be read.........I goofed when I scanned it.

Tom

John:

PS…I attached it from the appropriate page…don’t see an attachment to this message…let me know if I need to re-send.

You can’t attach an html file - that attachment software only allows image and zip files. I would recommend you e-mail it to me, jcole@coledata.com

Attached are the images I received from Tom.

Regards
John