Bristol Channel Cutter Sailing Video Clip

I just posted another video sailing clip at video.google. It’s not great but I had fun producing it. The clip was shot in 2005 while sailing to a weekend anchorage in Worton Creek, Chesapeake Bay, Maryland. Winds were light the first day and more interesting on our return trip to Baltimore, Maryland.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2728220419087864789

If the link does not work, go to www.video.google.com and search with the keywords,
“Bristol Channel Cutter.”

Fair Winds,

IDUNA

Many Thanks Rod and Lenora , sooo nice of you to share happy sailing times with all of us .

I had to send the link , off to my wife, right away, as she will enjoy it too while at work today !

We can now see where those nice new dorade boxes will go .

Douglas,   BCC 72 , Calliste

Hello Rod and Lenora,

Feel like I was on the boat sailing too. Great video.
Sincerely
Mark

Rod and Lenora (aka Captain Rod Productions),
From a guy who loves to make and see video especially involving a BCC, thank you for putting this together. If we got enough of these clips maybe a folder could be created on the web sight containing all of the accumulated BCC google video links.
Wayne

Hi Wayne:

We can certainly create server space for videos, that’s not a problem. Users could upload and download via an FTP site.

What we CAN’T do is provide streaming video, a la Google or YouTube.

That’s because streaming video is very bandwidth intensive, and would possibly treble our bandwidth bill, currently ± $3,000 monthly.

However, if the good people who use this site would like an upload/download facility using FTP, we have no problem providing it.

The primary difference is that you would need to download the file to your own system, and open it from a saved file.

Let’s hear from everyone, I’m happy to oblige.

Regards
John

Wayne:

Video clips are easy to make with a digicam camera or a camcorder and Windows movie maker. I shot the clips with my Sony F828 digicam at a resolution of 5M pixels. I usually shot 15-30 second clips then edit the clips such that most scenes last about 5 to 10 seconds, sometimes less. Matching the music to the video is the difficult part.

A folder with BCC video links would be nice.

Fair Winds,

Rod