Brn Treadmaster non-skid

I have a few Treadmaster non-skid sheets for sale . These are the cross-hatch pattern , tan-brown , ones that SML yard installed on 1980’s FC and BCC’s .
Replacing old used and dingy ones , makes your cabin floor look new again .

Make an offer .

Doug,
Do you have enough length of non-skid to do the main cabin without a joint? Odyssey has had painted non skid there for 20 years. Might be nice to up grade.
Wayne

Ahoy Wayne , sorry that the Treadmaster sheet size is only 35" X 46" long .

I had to make 2 joints on the long fore n aft section, attaching pics .

Ahoy Wayne , gee , sorry , the Treadmaster sheet size is 35" X 46" long.

I had to make two joints , photos attached .

There are 2 full sheets and some remnants . A full sheet cost me USD $ 135.00 each .

Ahoy Wayne , sorry , Treadmaster comes in sheet size 35" X 46" and I had to make 2 joints on the long fore and aft section . photos attached .

There are 2 full size sheets and some remnants . I paid USD $ 135.00 each sheet, back in 2001 , but of course would sell for less .

I looked long and hard for a suitable substitute flooring, but found nothing as good or even similar to the Treadmaster cross hatch pattern . The diamond pattern we see in the US , is hard to scrub clean inside the cabin . You may remember that BCC Nerius had diamond pattern installed .

Ahoy Wayne , sorry , Treadmaster comes in sheet size 35" X 46" and I had to make 2 joints on the long fore and aft section . photos attached .

There are 2 full size sheets and some remnants . I paid USD $ 135.00 each sheet, back in 2001 , but of course would sell for less .

I looked long and hard for a suitable substitute flooring, but found nothing as good or even similar to the Treadmaster cross hatch pattern . The diamond pattern we see in the US , is hard to scrub clean inside the cabin . You may remember that BCC Nerius had diamond pattern installed .

Gee , something wrong with this website , it won’t take my jpg pics for attachments , ouch !

Thanks for confirming the size. I saw those dimensions on line, but thought maybe it also came in a roll. The joints must not be too visible as I don’t remember seeing them on other Sam Morse boats. Galleta is in the harbor with my boat and I’ll see if I can take a look when we are next there in a week or so.
Do you think it takes two sheets to do one boat?
In the meantime if somebody else needs it go ahead and sell it.
Thanks, Wayne

The joints must not be too visible as I
don’t remember seeing them on other Sam Morse
boats. Galleta is in the harbor with my boat and
I’ll see if I can take a look when we are next
there in a week or so.

Zygote was the BCC built before Galatea. Galatea has a different cabin arrangement, due to efforts of Tom & Jill to craft a workable dinette style.

Zygote has the more traditional cabin - and has joints in the cross hatch Treadmaster. The joints are not that visible - partly because of the nature of that Treadmaster pattern. It’s good stuff and not that easily available.

Ahoy Wayne and Bil , I will try to attach the joint pics again .

I don’t remember how many sheets were needed for our BCC floor .

Like Bil says, the sheets are not that easily available, but with persistence and dollars you can get some .

Treadmaster company is located in the UK . They discontinued the cross hatch pattern years ago , but for a minimum order of 5 sheets they will produce some for you . They are heavy so shipping from UK is expensive .

Ahoy Wayne and Bil , I will try to attach the joint pics again , No can do , website forum prevents it, Ouch !

I don’t remember how many sheets were needed for our BCC floor .

Like Bil says, the sheets are not that easily available, but with persistence and dollars you can get some .

Treadmaster company is located in the UK . They discontinued the cross hatch pattern years ago , but for a minimum order of 5 sheets they will produce some for you . They are heavy so shipping from UK is expensive .