Corrections

SORRY TWO CORRECTIONS:
I, like Lokke, asked PHRF Southern California to send their PHRF rating for the Bristol Channel Cutter 28.  For years we have been using 204, what they gave us.  Yesterday I contacted them and discovered that the BCC PHRF rating is really 228.  They gave us the 204 rating based on a boat "BST28"  which is a Bristol 28,  The one we really need is the "BSTCC28" or Bristol Channel Cutter 28 which is 228.  This is SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PHRF. Now you know why you didn't win the Newport to Ensenada race Lokke. This information is available on the Internet: PHRF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, Click on Ratings by Manufacturer, click on open folder and search for the boat.  I could not find similar information on the Chesapeake PHRF.  I am sure they have it available if you ask or email.
Regarding the length of the mast from waterline to top of mast..I stated it was 4 feet from the base of the mast to the waterline....senior moment...it is 2 feet, 6 inches.This would make the length of the mast from the waterline to the top of the mast about....41 feet, 6 inches.  I would hate to have anyone go under a bridge based on this information because there are too many variables on previous boats.  If the height is critical for such purposes, I strongly advise measuring your own and not rely on anyone elses information.
Roger
Jim Hiller,
Jim would you mind sending me your personal email address, don't want to involve the group with personal matters.
Roger
roger.olson@att.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [bcc] Corrections

Roger,
Is your boat still up for sale ?
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 6:47 AM
Subject: [bcc] Corrections

SORRY TWO CORRECTIONS:
I, like Lokke, asked PHRF Southern California to send their PHRF rating for the Bristol Channel Cutter 28.  For years we have been using 204, what they gave us.  Yesterday I contacted them and discovered that the BCC PHRF rating is really 228.  They gave us the 204 rating based on a boat "BST28"  which is a Bristol 28,  The one we really need is the "BSTCC28" or Bristol Channel Cutter 28 which is 228.  This is SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PHRF. Now you know why you didn't win the Newport to Ensenada race Lokke. This information is available on the Internet: PHRF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, Click on Ratings by Manufacturer, click on open folder and search for the boat.  I could not find similar information on the Chesapeake PHRF.  I am sure they have it available if you ask or email.
Regarding the length of the mast from waterline to top of mast..I stated it was 4 feet from the base of the mast to the waterline....senior moment...it is 2 feet, 6 inches.This would make the length of the mast from the waterline to the top of the mast about....41 feet, 6 inches.  I would hate to have anyone go under a bridge based on this information because there are too many variables on previous boats.  If the height is critical for such purposes, I strongly advise measuring your own and not rely on anyone elses information.
Roger

Roger,
Is your boat still up for sale ?
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 6:47 AM
Subject: [bcc] Corrections

SORRY TWO CORRECTIONS:
Roger