Custom built winter cover for sale

Custom built winter cover for BCC
Made by Fairclough Covers http://www.fairclough.com/?page_id=7
Green, as shown on the fairclough page, made from 100% cotton army duck canvas with vents and port and starboard zipper doors. Covers from boom to waterline, allows for rigging, and can be used in water.
Used for 6 seasons.
Available in Greater Baltimore area, will require pickup to collect.

Price $800

Reply to this message with a phone number if you have interest.

definitely interested in the cover
Thanks
Russ Andrews
201-747-2212

Is that cover gone John?

No - surprisingly still available.

Johncan you give me a call re the cover number is 7097261008h or 7097288116 cell. Thanks

I’m interested. Are any pictures available, and general condition.

Mike Miller
804-230-4985

Hi Mike:

I’m sorry, but the cover is now pending sale.

Regards
John

Winter Cover
Probably the best investment you can make to add longevity to your boat’s appearance, and to prevent cracking/leaking is to purchase a full-length custom-made cover. I had mine made out of 2 pieces that zip together abeam the mast and extend just below the rub rail so it can be put on when the boat is on land or in the water. The fellow that made mine used a material called Odyssey, which is some kind of VERY resilient polyester made in Missouri. I’ve used it for 8 winters so far and it is going on its 9th with no visible wear.

We’ve arirevd at the end of the line and I have what I need!

Hi there,My fiancee and I have been lonkoig through your site and we love it!! Great work We are getting married in April (23rd) and would like to have some family shots taken of our merging family (3 teens & 1 tot). The wedding itself will be beach casual; we’re lonkoig for a photographer to capture the family & ceremony out on the beach.If you’re available on that date, would you please respond with your pricing and any other information we need?Thanks for your time!Mellani