Cutter.exe

Roger:

The message you just posted had an attachment associated with it.  The file name is cutter.exe.  Is this your file or do you have a virus in your computer?

Rod

There is a virus. Do not open the email !!!!!!
J Hiller
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:37 PM
Subject: [bcc] Cutter.exe

Roger:

The message you just posted had an attachment associated with it.  The file name is cutter.exe.  Is this your file or do you have a virus in your computer?

Rod

To the group.
To my knowledge I do not have a virus.  I have had Norton installed for nearly two years now and I do a Live Update every two weeks. 

The message that was posted on groups site was a private message I sent to Michael Dugas who had requested information about my boat.  That message was sent over a month ago "January 13".  It was sent to him personally.  I have no idea how that message ended up on the group forum.  I noticed that the recipient were Smith and Geary.  I did not send any messages to these people, but I know who they are.

Last night I sent a message to Michael asking if he forwarded it but have not heard back from him yet.  I also asked Jeremy to look into this problem.
I have not and will not send any attachment to the BCC group.  The last thing I would do is to intentionally send a virus to anyone.  If I have one and do not know I have it I will find it and resolve the problem.
My biggest concern is if I am responsible for infecting anyone in the group. As mentioned above.  I don't see how I could be unless my attachment sent to Michael last January was infected and he forwarded it to someone who forwarded it to the group.
I think I am causing too many problems even being here.  I joined the group thinking I could help but instead I have caused more problems than help.  If anyone wants to make contact with me please do so at my private address.   roger.olson@att.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:37 PM
Subject: [bcc] Cutter.exe

Roger:

Rod