Deck caulking

I have replaced the teak on my seahood and have used Boatlife Type P 2-part caulking. I have now sanded off the excess, flush with the teak, and have found a number of air bubbles. The air bubbles do not extend too deep and thus probably do not compromise the waterproofness. However, from an appearance point of view, I prefer not to have the air bubbles.

Because Type P caulking is so expensive and is sold in minimum quantities far greater than I require, I’m wondering whether I can simply use a one-part polysulfide to fill the air bubbles. Does anyone know if a one-part polysulfide is compatible with a two-part polysulfide?

Dioscouri (#064)