Dora Rose Falmouth Cutter 22

Hello Everybody,

I am currently in search for a Falmouth Cutter 22. I have inspected “maramenum” twice in New Jersey but ill care has pushed my search deeper. Next week I have scheduled to see “Dora Rose” she looks like a wonderful cared for boat with simple features. The current owner is unreachable and the broker is limited with her inforamation, so I am looking for the past owner, in hopes to talk with him. If anyone knows an email of the previous owner that would be great. Seems like he did all the restoring and care taking. If anyone knows anything about Dora Rose please let me know. Also, anyone selling or wanting to sell a FC 22, again please let me know. I am in the market.

My two question, is it a wet ride, very open cockpit. Can anyone tel me how they sail; light air to heavy weahter. thanks for your time. I hope to become a part of the forum. Great place for information and to meet fellow owners.

thanks Again,

youngsalty

Dora rose is on her trailer at my marina
When she came here I met the present owner and was allowed to go down below
Not sure how far away you are but since you drove down in south jersey she is not too far aaway
Liberty landing marina
Jersey city
You can call me at 201-747-2212
Russ Andrews
Bcc sv lightfoot

Absolutely worth the drive

Send you a private message on this site. Couple of questions.
Ken

Did you ever buy Dora Rose? I’m curious for an update as she was under my care for a time and a wonderful boat.

Did you ever buy Dora Rose? I’m curious for an update as she was under my care for a time and a wonderful boat.

Jaquelina is still for sale. She is located in northern NJ, a detailed list of her equipment etc can be found under an earlier post.
If interetsed reply to yorkshire6@verizon.net.
Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

I know its been a few months since you posted this information about Jaquelina, however would you happen to know if the boat is still for sale?

Thanks in advance for your time…

Peter Copenhaver
Marquette, Michigan

I know that this is an reply to a very old post, however did the Dora Rose end up being sold? Just had to ask…

Best,
Peter

There is a beautiful one on a trailer in Florida www.falmouthcutter.com