FAQ - Forum Email Features

Can I post by email?

Yes, you can post to a forum by sending an email to one of the email addresses below. You must have a registered forum account with the email address you are sending from. Any images attached to your email will be included in the forum posting.

Can I reply by email?

When someone replies to a discussion that you started, you will receive an email. You can reply to that email to continue the conversation and your email will automatically be added to the forum for other members to see.

You cannot however reply to Summary/Digest emails. Any reply to a Summary email will be discarded.

Can I receive a copy of each forum post by email (like a “mail list”)?

Yes, you can. The default forum behavior is to send you a weekly Summary/Digest mail summarizing the posts and activity you missed over the past week. If you prefer to instead receive an email of each individual post when it is posted, then you can turn on Mailing List Mode in your account’s email settings (look for the Mailing List Mode settings).

Can I change how frequently the forum sends me Summary/Digest emails?

The default forum behavior is to wend you a monthly Summary/Digest mail summarizing the posts and activity you missed over the past month. You can change how frequently you receive these mails (or turn it off entirely) in your account’s email settings (look for the Activity Summary settings).