FC22 #15 for sale in WA

My beautiful FC22 “Marjorie”, hull #15, built in 1981, is now for sale in Port Townsend, WA.

I love this boat, but I just don’t use her since I got into rowing, and now dog sports with a new puppy (plus I’m at an age when single-handing – my preference – doesn’t feel so safe nor easy anymore.

Marjorie was fully refurbished 5 years ago at Cape George Marineworks in Port Townsend. She has a new Beta 14 which has only 100 hours; new roller furling and standing rigging; a Wallas diesel stove/heater; and several Hasse sails, some in like-new condition. She is ready to go cruising, and also comes with a trailer.

Please contact me for more information and photos, thanks,
Ricki
415-202-3939 (cell# in Port Townsend, WA)

Hi Ricki

What are you asking for her?

Hi, did you also send me a text message? Can you give me your name so I know who is asking? Thanks, Ricki

Hi Ricki! I’m the one who texted you the other day, Rob. I texted again this afternoon.

Rob Young

Hi Ricki,

Can you post some pictures of the boat?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Here’s a link to an album with photos – let me know if this doesn’t work, or you’d like more information:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NoqhEzFioBTGs2o26

Ricki

Hi Ricki,

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a nice boat. Wondering about sleeping accommodations. Can you add a pic looking aft from the main bulkhead?

Also, wondering about the heater/stove placement and whether you relocated the sink? Or whether the boat never had a sink.

Cheers,
Jeremy

I’ve added a couple photos to the album showing Marjorie’s galley area before I removed the propane stove and diesel heater, and showing the sink on the port side of the galley. Marjorie’s galley was designed like Serafin’s, with the sink to the side and the stove centered along forward bulkhead to avoid gimballing. This setup works very nicely! I replaced the bulkhead mounted heater (too big, got too hot) and the propane stove (don’t like propane, and didn’t need an oven) with a 2-burner Wallas diesel stove/heater which fits the boat much better and works great as either a heater or a cookstove.

The sleeping arrangements include the two settees in the main cabin, and the forward berth. We’ve slept 2 adults and a child comfortably.

The structural interior of Marjorie was done at the Sam Morse yard; cabinetry (including a beautiful ice-box) was finished by a classic wooden boat builder here in Port Townsend before I bought her.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NoqhEzFioBTGs2o26