Hull 102 Bristol Channel Cutter For Sale

You are a couple or single hander with the ambition and means to look for blue water adventure on the high seas.

I am a curvaceous, well maintained boat designed by Lyle Hess and built by Samuel L. Morse in Costa Mesa, California, hull #102 and launched 1994.

To my original equipment has been added: Wind Vane Self Steering, Water Maker, Auto Pilot, VHF Radio, SSB Radio and DSP Multimode Pactor Controller for e-mail communication. EPIRB and 4 person life raft is on board as well as a conventional rubber dinghy.

The original electrical lighting has largely been replaced with LED equipment to limit battery drain when on the open ocean when the solar panel is adequate to maintain voltage except when transmitting on SSB Radio.

The original YANMAR engine was replaced in 2013 with a 25 hp BETA diesel having enhanced dc output and at the present has less than 50 hours in service.

I am ready to roll and all serious offers will be considered as my present master no longer is able to keep me in the condition to which I have become accustomed.

Contact me at: 403-286-5098 (mountain time) or jensbagh@gmail.com

For photos and full details please visit: http://samuellmorse.wordpress.com/

2.jpg