Impeller Water Pump - Sabb Engines

Jeremy:
In a conversation with Bill Miller, Sabb America, he stated two other G engine owers telephoned him about their engines running warm in the Bahama's.  How did you add an impeller pump to your engine?  Did you install a double pulley on the alternator?
Rod

Rod,

My flywheel has two take-offs.  One, the smaller one, drives the impeller pump.  The larger one drives the alternator and the refrigeration compressor.  I think the smaller take-off used to power an engine driven bilge pump which was originally mounted on the engine I think it was a gear pump not very much volume.

The impeller pump is mounted on a bulkhead on the pt side of the engine.  The engine is mounted on heavy timber, not rubber engine mounts, so I dont get much movement.

Regards,

Jeremy

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Bruckdorfer [mailto:seagypsy@att.net] Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 5:10 PM To: bcc@yahoogroups.com Subject: [bcc] Impeller Water Pump - Sabb Engines

Jeremy:

In a conversation with Bill Miller, Sabb America, he stated two other G engine owers telephoned him about their engines running warm in the Bahama's.  How did you add an impeller pump to your engine?  Did you install a double pulley on the alternator?

Rod