Kerosene stove/oven

Does anyone have any ideas where to find kerosene stoves? It seems everything now is propane or diesel.

Do you want a stove or stove oven combo? I’ve seen a few stoves around, but an oven is tougher. The Taylor is the only one I know of and it’s expensive. I have heard that there were older Force 10 stove/oven but I have not seen one.

Unless you spring for the Taylor your just going to have to haunt the marine surplus stores and Ebay etc to find one.

I have the Taylor and love it.

Here is a source http://www.toplicht.de/en/shop/ofen-herd-und-kocher/herd-und-kocher-/petroleumkocher-und-herde-taylors-etc.

Also try doing your searching for paraffin cooker.

Wow, expensive is right. I’d like an oven, but may just have to settle for a pressure cooker or dutch oven on top of the stove. I can buy a one burner pressure kerosene stove for about $100 and may just have to settle for that. I currently have a two burner propane stove and a Force 10 heater, but they are going as I continue my remodeling.

Anyway, thanks for the response. I’ll keep looking at Sailorman and others to see what pops up.

Wow, expensive is right. I’d like an oven, but may just have to settle for a pressure cooker or dutch oven on top of the stove. I can buy a one burner pressure kerosene stove for about $100 and may just have to settle for that. I currently have a two burner propane stove and a Force 10 heater, but they are going as I continue my remodeling.

Anyway, thanks for the response. I’ll keep looking at Sailorman and others to see what pops up.