Leaving Soon

General notice to the group.?
?
Late October I will be heading down to my boat in Mexico and begin heading South. Meanwhile, I have a lot to take care of and will be away from my computer for perhaps weeks at a time. For those who?might be interested I have some photos of making the standard table removable and how to use the table leaf as a cockpit table. I do not want to post the photos on this site because of what happened last time with the ladder photos and I realize, not everyone is interested in downloading all the photos…sorry about that…
?
Also,??on several boats, including my own, I have installed a vortex primary fuel filter that works at low capacity. It separates solids and liquids and never needs to be serviced only drained. To this, I installed a fuel pump with some diverter valves so the fuel can be polished after taking on new fuel. The diverter valves permit the fuel to bypass the pump for normal running, to the pump for polishing or bleeding the fuel line. I have a photo of this and can pass on detailed instructions on how to make one up it anyone is interested.
?
Will be happy to help anyone in anyway I can before I leave.?
?
Please do not email me at this group site, only at my personal address
?
Roger Olson
roger.olson@att.net

Roger,
?
I would be interested in all you mentioned but particularly interested in the vortex fuel filter system you are using.
?
Steve Osborne
steven.j.osborne@worldnet.att.net
?