Replacement value for Cherub 7' sailing dinghy

Unfortunately, our Cherub 7’ sailing dinghy was stolen. I believe it was purchased sometime in the 1970s. It had a lee board - outside of dinghy; rudder & tiller; mast, boom & sail and could accommodate a 3 or 4 hp motor. Any idea of what to value it for insurance purposes? Thanks for any info.

I had a new Cherub built in Pt Townsend, slightly modified, with sailing rig and 7ft oars. Which I would value at $2000 new. For an older dink it is up to you to value. I would guess 50%.
Nate Berkowitz

nathaniel berkowitz, sausalito california

tel: 415 331 3314 fax: 415 331 1854

email:nathanielsf@yahoo.com

— On Wed, 8/1/12, BCC Forums bccforums@samlmorse.com wrote:

Subject: [BCC Forum Post] Carolyn: Replacement value for Cherub 7’ sailing dinghy
To: “bccforum@samlmorse.combccforum@samlmorse.com
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, 10:55 AM

Author: Carolyn
Username: Carolyn
Subject: Replacement value for Cherub 7’ sailing dinghy
Forum: BCC Forum
Link: http://www.samlmorse.com/forum/read.php?5,11531,11531#msg-11531

Unfortunately, our Cherub 7’ sailing dinghy was stolen. I believe it was purchased sometime in the 1970s. It had a lee board - outside of dinghy; rudder & tiller; mast, boom & sail and could accommodate a 3 or 4 hp motor. Any idea of what to value it for insurance purposes? Thanks for any info.

Ooops! This should have been posted under dinghies. Unfortunately, our Cherub 7’ sailing dinghy was stolen. It had a lee board - outside of dinghy; rudder & tiller; mast, boom & sail. Could also accommodate a 3 or 4 hp motor. I believe it was purchased sometime in the 1970s. Any help on replacement value for insurance purposes would be greatly appreciated.