Two FC 22s for sale

Two FCs is too many. I am placing both up for sale.

Olive Oyl is a 1997 FC with inboard Yanmar 1GM10. Olive Oyl is in excellent condition and has been cruised in the San Juan Islands each of the past 3 years. Olive Oyl comes with a trailer and is well set up for trailer sailing. I am asking US$55,000 for Olive Oyl.

Mijita is a 1980 FC with outboard motor. Mijita is in very good condition and is also USCG documented. The original owners purchased Mijita in 1980 from Sam L. Morse Co. as a kit boat for which only the interior was not factory finished. I am asking US$28,000 for Mijita.

Contact me at (510)432-2127. I can then email you photos and a list of included equipment.

Ron Walton

To everyone who has read my post “Two FC 22s for sale”.

Olive Oyl is located in Bellingham, WA. I have just returned home from 2 weeks aboard her and all systems were working well. She is all set for a new owner to take her back out into the San Juan Islands.

And Mijita is located in Alameda, CA. She has fresh bottom paint but I discovered a crack in her outboard motor’s block and had to declare it dead. Until I buy a new outboard motor her price is reduced to US$26,000.

Ron Walton

Text your email address to me at (510) 432-2127 and I will email you photos plus a list of included equipment.

To whomever has read this post. I have sold my Alameda, CA boat, Mijita.

But my Bellingham, WA FC 22, Olive Oyl, remains for sale.

My asking price: US$55,000.00.

If you are interested in Olve Oyl, please text me at: 510-432-2127.

If you include your email address I can email you an equipment list and photos.

Thank you.

Ron Walton

My Alameda, CA located FC 22 Mijita has been sold.

So now I only have one FC 22, Olive Oyl, presently still located in Bellingham, WA.

Ron Walton

1 Like