Video "Sailing San Francisco on a Bristol Channel Cutter"

Anyone interested in sharing video clips may want to check out www.video.google.com

I have posted a short 10 minute video that Karen and I shot last month when we anchored out off of Sausalito then sailed back across San Francisco Bay to our berth at Marina Bay. When you go to the video google site just search “Bristol Channel Cutter” I’m in the process of uploading a 30 minute video that my son Erik and I made last year when we visited Roger Olson on the BCC Nerius in Panama. I’ll make another posting here when it becomes live.

This video business is a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy them.

Wayne
BCC Odyssey

Wayne,

Nice video. Let us know when you post the Panama video.

Marty Chin, BCC Shamrock

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Doug Beu
s/v Fritha
----- Original Message -----
To: bccforum@samlmorse.com
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:36 AM
Subject: [BCC Forum Post] bccodyssey: Video “Sailing San Francisco on a Bristol Channel Cutter”

Author: bccodyssey
Username: bccodyssey
Subject: Video “Sailing San Francisco on a Bristol Channel Cutter”
Forum: BCC Forum
Link: http://www.samlmorse.com/forum/read.php?5,4361,4361#msg-4361

Anyone interested in sharing video clips may want to check out www.video.google.com

I have posted a short 10 minute video that Karen and I shot last month when we anchored out off of Sausalito then sailed back across San Francisco Bay to our berth at Marina Bay. When you go to the video google site just search “Bristol Channel Cutter” I’m in the process of uploading a 30 minute video that my son Erik and I made last year when we visited Roger Olson on the BCC Nerius in Panama. I’ll make another posting here when it becomes live.

This video business is a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy them.

Wayne
BCC Odyssey

Very Cool video, thanks. We got a kick out of the GPS SOG readings. Yes, we start calling off the SOG anytime we approach “warp” 6.

Happy Holidays,

Rod
BCC IDUNA

Great footage! Thank you for your work.

Tom Winkler
“Terrier”