visitation

I am presently finishing Hull 126 in Camden Maine, are there any BCC’s in tghis locale that might allow a neophyte on board to pick up some tips.

Stewart Wrote:

I am presently finishing Hull 126 in Camden Maine,
are there any BCC’s in tghis locale that might
allow a neophyte on board to pick up some tips.

Hi Stewart,
Sure, come on down to Belfast and I’ll be glad to show you Itchen. She’s under cover at the Belfast Boat Yard. Dottie and I are out of town but should be back next week and starting to fit her out for launching in a few weeks. Send me a private message and I’ll give you my phone number.

Looks like we may have the makings of a BCC one design fleet on our corner of Penobscot Bay!
Looking forward to meeting you and seeing BCC 126,

Scott

Hi Stewart,
You are welcome to look at our boat Shawnstar BCC#36 any time, She is in my shop in Monroe under going a fair bit of rip and tear right now, so as long as you don’t mind the mess come and take a look. I plan on launching in June but have alot to do before then. That is great that you’re on the Penobscot too. Give me a call I’m in the book, I look forward to meeting you.
Jonathan Fulford

thanks for the prompt replies folks, presently I am on the Rock “Newfoundland” but hope to be down"east" in the summer, I plan to assist with the building of the boat where possible and just to see how things are done and crib a few ideas would be great. Can we keep in touch? Where would I find your email Scott?

See you this summer-- it is,jsodellatgmaildotcom,
Scott

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 1:26 PM, BCC Forums bccforums@samlmorse.com wrote: