Maine Rendezvous 2009

Craig you can use my mooring, it is on the outer edge of the mooring field. Lat 44 25.708’ N, Lon 68 59.782’ W Mooring number 145. I am tied up to a float in the inner harbor, maybe we can raft up.

Jonathan

Craig,
If you want be closer-in, there is lot’s of room at the head of the harbor between the public landing and the footbridge much much closer to where you’ll want to be. As you pass the public landing you’ll see a couple of tugboats on the left and then the Belfast Boatyard with Itchen alongside one of their floats and Jonathan’s BCC on another float a couple hundred yards farther on towards the footbridge. I spoke with Alex at the boatyard and there are several open spots available, either a mooring or behind Itchen on our float or even perhaps a shore-side slip at the boatyard. Don’t know the cost per night but probably around $25 or so. Give me a call when you are within range and we can discuss possibilities. (207-930-5543).
Scott

Well we had a good little get together. I drove up and met with Scott, Dot and Craig in Belfast. After we spent a few hours or so checking out the boats, we headed back to The Odell’s house, where Dot served up some great Chowdah. Jonathon and Chris joined us afterwards for dessert. I spent the night at the Odell’s and the others retreated back to their BCC’s.

The next morning we gathered at the boats, and were joined by Bennit who owns a 26’ wooden BCC. Itchen, Talaris and Osprey set out for a lovely little sail. Bennit and I aboard Osprey had to return that afternoon, but the other two BCC’s headed for points east, and we said good bye as the wind died, and they motored off.

It was a great weekend, and I thanks Scott and Dot for their hospitality.

Well we had a good little get together. I drove up and met with Scott, Dot and Craig in Belfast. After we spent a few hours or so checking out the boats, we headed back to The Odell’s house, where Dot served up some great Chowdah. Jonathon and Chris joined us afterwards for dessert. I spent the night at the Odell’s and the others retreated back to their BCC’s.

The next morning we gathered at the boats, and were joined by Bennit who owns a 26’ wooden BCC named Osprey. Itchen, Talaris and Osprey set out for a lovely little sail. Bennit and I had to return that afternoon, but the other two BCC’s headed for points east, and we said good bye as the wind died, and they motored off.

It was a great weekend, and I thanks Scott and Dot for their hospitality.